Looking for funding or licensing opportunities for your startup or project? The Investment BioRegion Portal specializes in promoting and showcasing Catalan startups and projects to both national and international investors. We'll facilitate valuable connections with private investors and companies, helping you establish crucial licensing agreements, co-development opportunities, and financing arrangements. Register now to take your startup or project to the next level.
How to proceed:
Register via the Register button. Use your professional address.
2) Publish a business profile to showcase your needs
Create a clear and concise business profile to raise your visibility on the b2match platform: Complete your personal and organization information and select the Areas of Activity, that makes it easier for other participants to find you and makes your profile more expressive.
3) Create your Opportunities
Your Project's Profile must include the following minimum information:
- A brief introduction to your project, team, institution, stage of development...
- OnePager (mandatory). File Upload as an attached pdf, which must contain the information shown in the following models::
- Project Stage (Startup/Academic project & Stage of development)
- Type of cooperation sought
Optionally you can add other files, logos, images and videos to make the profile more attractive
A good profile will generate significantly more meeting requests.
4) Get your meeting requests
5) Matchmaking Event
Access your meetings in My Agenda, where you have your complete schedule for the event and the list of your meetings. Check your camera and microphone and don't be late!
How to initiate a Virtual Meeting?
Technical requirements for Virtual meetings